8/27/2010

Oh Happy Day!

This is a happy post from a mom in a really great mood because it's Friday and the end of our third really great and really smooth week of school. In fact, I am so proud of my students that I made them a smoothie and popcorn party during reading time today. Simple things like this are a thrill and they were very pleased with their treat. Their hard work over the last few weeks has made mom's job so much better. They have already learned their first 2 memory verses for the year way ahead of schedule and my grade book is already sprinkled with quiz and test grades for each of them....most of which are good! ;-) I'm not holding my breath, but if the rest of this year could continue on as it has been thus far it would be a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment