11/04/2010

WHY?

This was taken 2 weeks ago!

Trying not to be in panic mode is proving to be a challenge. With each passing day my baby is getting bigger and bigger and still there are NO signs of labor starting. Why? Why did I lie around for 6 weeks on bed rest, taking pills around the clock to stop contractions? Dang it! I even gained 12 stinkin pounds during those 6 weeks!! And now that bed rest is over....nothing. I've been on the treadmill everyday. Nothing. No pains to speak of. I've never wanted to be in agony so badly in my life. Baby Asher needs to come on and be born before he gets any bigger, causing more suffering than is necessary.



You might think I am being ridiculous or just plain impatient. But for a mom who has had a very large baby that caused horrific damage which almost cost me a trip to the O.R. to have it repaired, 2 hours of stitches, and weeks and weeks of VERY painful recovery, I never wanna go through that again!! I don't wanna be a Frankenbooty again- all stitched up in places you never thought would see a needle and thread. Places that never SHOULD see a needle and thread. YIKES! The thought of it makes me wanna go run on the treadmill again...



So, come on out, baby Asher! We wanna see you before you outgrow your newborn clothes and diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment