2/07/2011

Unwanted Facial Hair?

Ever since my youngest daughter was two years old she would mention my "mush-tash" from time to time. It was funny, but also kinda hard to hear. I mean, I know I have some peach fuzz on my top lip, but if a baby is noticing and calling it a mustache then maybe I need to look into a waxing procedure.

Today she drew a picture of me. I pointed to a circle at the bottom of my face and asked what it was. She told me it was my mush-tash. :-( Great. Now I'm thinking she means beard and I must not be noticing the apparently large quantity of unwanted facial hair I must be sporting. Kids notice everything, so I'm feeling really insecure for a second....
then, come to find out- "mush-tash" is what she calls a CHIN! Just a smooth, flesh chin.

Whew! What a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment